Thursday, March 12, 2009

HAN HNIN WAI'S BACK

Hi Buddies,
It’s quite a long time that I’ve never updated my blog. Just consider it like I’m busy with studying (even though it isn’t the truth). Wondering about what am I doing in these days? I’m working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And hope that I can continue working. Sad sia. Everyday I have to wake up like 6am in the morning and go to work. And then, when I’m in the office, have to pretend like I’m f***ing busy when the truth is I really have nothing to do at all. And everyday, worrying when will the boss going to shout me. Chay……

My boss is a very bright man. But he gets angry easily and when he’s angry, he shouts like hell. God!! I’m the one who really hates to be getting shouted. And moreover, we are not allowed to go online and chat. If we have nothing to do, just read the book, telling me what is USP, like 10 times a day (though even a single sentence never goes into my memory).

O.o…Today is 12th. The final results are almost out. God bless me!!!! I’m afraid that I will fail DSP. If I fail, can’t continue to work already. And I will be scolded by my parents and grandparents like hell. Even though I know all these things are happening because of those behaviors that I acted, I still want to pass the exam. Wish for me!!!

Ok, I’ve to end my writing now. The boss and the manager are going to come back from lunch very soon.


(P S The foodcourt here is very crowded and sux… So, I’ve to cook for my lunch everyday. Hate of cooking and eating my own dish everyday)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

^_^ SP = sure pass... told u so many times also don't believe me .. :D

just relax and enjoy hehe ..