Monday, October 08, 2007

DON'T LOOK DOWN

It happened already about 2 or 3 days. But I was busy studying so I couldn't write the post. In my gtalk, there got some people that I'm not really friendly with. Last 2 or 3 days, a man came chat with me. It's the second time he came chat with me. On the 1st time, he told me he was a student of a NUS(he said so lor, I dun know whether it is true or not) and he is 27 years old. And last 2 or 3 days, he came chat with me, but I was busy studying so I didn't reply him. But he kept on chatting so I told him "ttyl, i'm now busy studying". That's all i said to him. But he told me"Why are you so proud. You are just a poly student. Girl, don't think urself too high. Pity u"(not exact words, kinda like that). I was really angry. So i just asked him some questions.
"What were u doing when u were at my age?"
"What am i doing when i am at this age?"
"What are u doing when u are at this age?"
"What will i be doing when I reach ur age?"
And I told him act according to your age. And I block and remove him from my list. I never think myself perfect. I got many things to improve myself. And I never look down others. No one can be perfect.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You rock! I like your response. =) Those 4 questions are really something worthy jotting down!

Hey, you have kinda changed. I wanna read more of your posts like this!!

yours,
mgthantzin

23_12_88 said...

Thanks for ur comment bro

@tMozzis said...

There're some jerks who don't act according to their age. Your questions make me think deeply.

Yours sincerely,
;P