Thursday, March 12, 2009

My dearest friends!!!

WOW!!! What a surpise!! Lazy girl, HHW, writes 3 posts in a single day.
This post is about my memories with my friends. Just now, i was deleting back the posts that i don't want. While reading the old posts and comments, I've realised that me and some of my friends who was very friendly with me before(especially the 1st year of my poly life), lost contact or become like strangers. This is the post telling them that i'm still loving them and missing the memories that we shared together. (I will keep on updating the friend list, so if your name are not inside yet, please, don't angry with me as rather than those frs still in touch, i would write more on those frs that i lost contact). (Zun, ZPM, PT, YAM, Ma TMA, TPSZ it is like tons of happy memories with u all, and we are still in touch, if i write about u all, it will be like 10 pages for each person.. he he ... especially to Zun, dun tell me that i dun love u)

Zwe Mun - the very first friend i know in Singapore. I'm glad myself that i met with him. Without his love and friendship, it would be very difficult for me to go though loneliness(that time i dun have any frs in Singapore, except him). Again, i'm still very lucky that i'm still in touch with him.

Ye Lin Thu - the friend that who knows really about me(also how crazy and stupid i am). The one also warning me to study everytime. Very studious and smart guy. Really envy of the effort that he could put in study. We were very close friends. Sharing quite a lot happy memories. The friend that i love a lot. Thanks a lot for the things that he's done for me. But now, we are not as close as we used to be :( . But i'm very glad that you are still my friend.

Khine Zar Lin - A very studious and smart girl. Cute like a doll. Still remembering the memories that i shared with her. Especially 1st year, we spent lunch break together and we hang out together. Still remembering the visit to the chinese garden with you. Even we are from the same school, we became apart because of the different time table. It is like when we meet, only "Hi" and " Goodbye". Just let her know that she is still in my heart and I'm here whenever she needs me. Hope to get back those time. Let's hang out when we're free.

Ei Phyu Mon - A girl, who easily got cry whenever i joke her. That time, sometimes i was angry at her that she even cry for a small joke. Ha Ha! But now she seems to be quite strong already. When she was staying in Clementi 408, I usually sleep at their house without letting the owner knows(if the owner know, need to pay for 10$). I'd lost contact with her after she moved house. But lucky, now i'm working in the same office with her, passing the good time(when boss going out) and bad time(when boss shouting) together.

Yan Myo Aung - A friend,who is always active to go for movies. He was always there whenever I'm sad or fight with my bf. He did lend me a shoulder to cry without knowing the i also wiped my tears,saliva and (nat chee.. dun know how to call it in Eng). LOL! Now he got a very cute gf and enjoying his life and forget me already. Sob Sob.. Joking!!! He is a very friendly and helpful type. I'm happy that I had him as my friend. Wish i can hang out with u and a ma, when both of us are free.

Ko Wai Yan Lin - A bro, a friendly senior and an understanding friend. The one who always smile and jokes around. Still remember the " Sar Ka Lay" case that you bullied me with. Hope when you are free, hang out with ur sisters.

Ko Thant Zin Oo- Also a bro, a friendly senior with very sweet smile 24/7 . The one who installed EOT for me in this blog. We went back to myanmar together once. That time he odered that wine even though he dun know how to take it. Lol! But he finished it up. Miss you bro.(he looks better and fatter now)

Tin Tun Aung - A friend who cares about his apperance a lot. Especially hair style. During his 1st year, according to what his fr said, he took about 1 hrs, styling his hair before he go to school. Glad that now he'd changed. A friend who is always insulting on my body. Always telling me " lan pate tad" . Hope he accepts the fact that i become thinner and prettier. :P

Nyein Chan Lu - The one who is very pro in music. Had lots of great and nice songs come out from him. Always cheer me up whenever I am not ok in my love matters. Always telling me that I shouldn't have BF. Hoping to listen ur songs. Keep in touch with me!!

Su Myat May - One of my best friends. Know each others since from 9th Standard. Same tuition. We never did good things togther. Always skip tuitons or fooling around together. I missed her a lot. She's in Thailand now. Darling, I really miss you a lot. Hope to see you very soon. :'(

Kyaw Ye Tun - Skeleton. Know him since from 7th standard. A smart boy with very good english pronounciation. But never study one. Always like to eat chilli even though it is not suited for him. Give me like a lot troubles the very first time he arrived to Singapore. Just my luck that he got contact with me when he was not stable here yet. Ha ha... But I love to see him being stupid. Nga Paw.. Kyat sote, kyat nar, kyat pyat

Su Yee Win - Crazy girl. She comment me by warnig me not to forget her. How can i forget her. She is not only my friend but also my roomate. She really has to withstand my mess. Sometimes, it is like i sleep at my friends' house for like 4 or 5 days. If like that, I never come back home. So the room become mess up with my clothes and so on. She usually clean up for me. He he!!! Thanks a lot again darling. I'm so lucky to have such a girl, both as roomate and friend.



















3 comments:

ဘာေတြတုန္း said...

ဒဂံု ၁ က လူေတြခ်ည္းပါလား။ ၄ေယာက္လံုး။ :D ဒဂံု ၁ က လူေတြ ဘယ္ေလာက္ ခင္ဖို႔ေကာင္းတယ္ဆိုတာ အဲ့ဒါဘဲၾကည့္ :P

Unknown said...

dun forget to put me in the post hehe.. :P

Anonymous said...

Howdy,

I keep coming to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here 231288.blogspot.com. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. Are you really serious about your weight?. Research indicates that almost 70% of all U.S. grownups are either obese or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.