Monday, November 20, 2006

What's wrong wit me?


I dun noe wat's wrong with me these days. Everything I did was wrong or destroyed. I made all stupid things.Yesterday, I decorated a melody box. I made it carefully and wanna made it nicely. But I couldn't. I was depressed. Not only dat, there're many other things that I'm not satisfied with. But actually, I must satisfy lah. Coz nth concern with me. But I couldn't. It makes me feel sad. I dun know how to control my mind. Totally out of control. These days, I dun know myself what I wanna b. At night, coz of nightmares, i can't sleep well. No more sweet dreams. I spend most of my time lying on de bed and thinking. I hate dat. I dun wanna b like dat. BUT I can't. I even dun wanna come online. I hate ppl come and chat with me. Dat's not my type. Actually, I love chatting. I wanna talk a lot with my frs. I'm not normal but not crazy. Something strange is happening. I dun know what's it is. I also dun know how to solve it. But really feel uncomfortable.

No comments: