Sunday, November 05, 2006

NP Vs NYP

Today, interpoly, NP play wit NYP. NP win. (7-1). Soooo scary. At first, I'm not dat scary. I thought dat, just bcoz of NYP stupid. But just now, @ gtalk, I saw a status msg of my fr from SMU, which says
" NP soccer team rox! lolzz worth-going & seeing da match =)".
And she came and asked me whether I went there or not. I said no and she told me that to tell the truth, she likes all the players from NP. All can play very well. Not only her, most of de ppl come n say me dat NP play very well. Ooooo.... I'm afriad. I believe dat we will win, but however, I'm still afraid of it. Can't even study. I'm thinking of the ways to support our players as much as we can. We must win NP. We must............. Ohhh, so stressful. SP, try harder. Try ur best.

No comments: